Thursday, February 14, 2008

post valentines day. aka "the mexican food and russell stover's chocolates that are pleasantly rotting in my guts."

let me sum all of today in one exciting video.




it all began with feather comforters and puppy snuggles, commenced with me stuffing my face with shitty chocolates out of a red foil, heart shaped box. let it be known that i had a day full of food. puppies. family. hair dye. chocolate. snow. bills. decisions. sad tears. happy tears. sexy times. flowers. warm conversations. warm tom. music. life is most surprising.

ALSO: so this is what the volume knob is for. turn it fucking up.

2 comments:

Wackadoo said...

OMG!!!!! I think you've finally lost it.

quinn awesometude said...

i know, wonderful, isn't it!? i'm excited for you to come home and make videos with me. and to make farting noises for hours on end.